Central East African Railways PLC (CEAR) is the first railway company in Malawi operating in the Nacala corridor, thereby connecting countries of Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia. The company is focused on transportation of passengers and general cargo. In line with its turnaround programme, CEAR is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to be considered for the positions
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and the company will offer competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applications should be sent by 19th February 2018 to the following email address: email@example.com . Please clearly indicate on the subject line the position you are applying for as advertised.
Roles & Expectations
- Diploma in any field from a reputable college.
- Must have a police background especially in Criminal investigations
- At least 3 years strong Investigations background with experience and knowledge in all fields of Security and Investigation procedures.
- Must be able to manage investigations and attend to crime scenes.
- Implementation of new security measures in order to mitigate risk at all relevant branches and to follow up on compliance of procedures.
- Must be computer literate and able to create presentations and a great ability in keeping accurate records of reports.
- Safety consciousness is a must.
- High degree of integrity and honesty.
- Good track record.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be willing to travel and to work after hours as and when required.
- Handling of all allocated investigations.
- Acting as a support structure to the Operational / Internal division.
- Follow up on litigation (civil and criminal) involving individuals investigated, arrested and or terminated.
- Ensure compliance to the policies, legislation and regulations identified during investigations.
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled security reviews to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee all aspects of security, including but not limited to, police liaison, perimeter control, fraud, internal involvement, etc.
- Maintain pro-active stance and makes recommendations that enhance the company security posture.